About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
The inside Sales Representative is responsible for preparing quotes & proposals for the sales team. Under this role, the inside sales representative will be responsible for collecting requirements from the sales executive(s) and submitting them to the engineering team. Once submitted, the Inside Sales Representative will follow up with the engineering team until all the information required to generate a proposal/quote is ready. With this information on hand, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for preparing the proposal/quote for the sales executive(s).
- Prepare hardware and/or software quotes for customers and the sales team in a timely manner.
- Prepare proposals with the support of the engineering & sales executive team in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and follow up with the engineering team to validate customers’ hardware and software requirements.
- Collect information from sales and procurement teams to prepare quotes, proposals, and other sales related requests.
- Interface and collaborate with the sales & executive teams to plan and prioritize quotes and proposals.
- Follow up with customers via phone and/or email when requested by the sales executive(s).
- Support sales executives with any additional help that they might need to expedite and facilitate sales.
- Proven sales experience. Technology sales experience is A PLUS!
- Must be able to work from 8am to 5pm US Eastern time.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal & written).
- Must capable of working in a fast pace environment while handling multiple tasks & priorities.
- Must be a detailed oriented, independent and reliable professional.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Knowledge of hardware/software technologies across several platforms including computers, networks, servers and peripherals is A PLUS!.
- Experience/knowledge with Dell, Cisco, Lenovo, Synology, Barracuda products – A PLUS!
- Knowledge of software licensing models across different software vendors – A PLUS!
- Willing to relocate in Clark, Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company).
- Competitive base salary (between Php 27,000 – 32,000) + bonus based on sales quota.
- Paid medical insurance after working 3 months consecutively with the company (MaxicareHealth Card with Dental, Annual Physical Exam, Life Insurance).
- Paid vacations, personal time, sick time and national holidays.
- Career development plans. We really want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not within Pampanga (will be given after regularization).