About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
The Sales Representative is responsible for preparing quotes, proposals & doing procurement for the sales team. Under this role, the sales representative will be responsible for collecting requirements from the sales executive(s) and submitting them to the engineering team. Once submitted, the Inside Sales Representative will follow up with the engineering team until all the information required to generate a proposal/quote is ready. With this information on hand, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for preparing the proposal/quote for the sales executive(s).
- Prepare hardware and/or software quotes for customers in a timely manner.
- Prepare proposals with the support of the sales executive and engineering team in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to validate customers’ hardware and software requirements.
- Interface and collaborate with the sales and executive teams to plan and prioritize quotes and proposals.
- Follow up with customers via phone and/or email when requested by the sales executive(s).
- Support sales executives with any additional help that they might need to expedite and facilitate sales.
- In charge to follow and implement the company set procurement process from sourcing hardware and/or software to installation in customer’s location.
- Proven sales experience. Technology sales experience is A PLUS!
- Must be able to work from 8 am to 5 pm US Eastern time.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal & written).
- Must be capable of working in a fast pace environment while handling multiple tasks & priorities.
- Must be a detailed oriented, independent and reliable professional.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Knowledge of hardware/software technologies across several platforms including computers, networks, servers, and peripherals is A PLUS!.
- Willing to relocate in Clark, Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company).
- With signing bonus of a much as *$300!
- Competitive base salary (between Php 35,000 – 45,000) + bonus based on sales quota.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Invent the future. We allocate company time for you to explore new technologies and find better and more efficient ways to help our customers.