About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
This is a full-time opportunity for a technology professional with a focus on customer service and a passion for helping others. The ideal candidate must have a huge sense of responsibility, pro-activeness and must be able to track system health, ticket progress and SLA compliance.
He/she will be acting as the main technical support point of contact between Cyzerg and one of its customers. The candidate must be able to learn complex software functionalities and gain in-depth knowledge of customer’s operational processes. He/she will be managing support tickets, monitoring system availability and performance. The candidate will be responsible for generating weekly and monthly reports and keeping customers informed regarding the resolution of outstanding issues and new functionalities.
- Acts as the main support point of contact for all software related questions.
- Manage and respond to service support requests (support tickets) on a timely manner.
- Address issues and concerns related to software related problems.
- Learn and master custom software developed by Cyzerg and provide support when required.
- Create software documentation and end-user training programs.
- Document and track software bugs and new requirements in Azure DevOps.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for account manager and product manager.
- Maintain good communication between account manager, product manager and customer.
- Document new software release functionalities and collaborate on the deployment of new system features.
- Monitor system performance and availability. Perform daily health checks and provide reports to customers.
- Execute incident response process when applicable. Update customer on the status of incidents and coordinate with technical teams (technical operations and software development).
- Plan and coordinate system maintenance between customer and technical teams (technical operations and software development).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Required
- Able to work from 7am to 4pm US time (Eastern Time). Required
- Willing to relocate in Clark Pampanga. Required
- Must have strong customer service skills, sense of urgency & a proactive approach to responsibilities & duties.
- Ability to manage simultaneous and conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
- Inquisitive and almost a perfectionist. Persistency and analytical skills. Focus and detailed oriented.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Competitive base salary depending on education, experience and industry expertise.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and additional unpaid vacation leaves.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.