About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager with 10+ years of hands on development experience. Under this role, he/she will be responsible for building and leading a fast-growing development team, defining and implementing processes and KPIs to track the performance and productivity of the team. The software development manager will be responsible for the timely delivery and quality of all the products developed by the software development team.
- Lead a team of software developers (front-end and back-end) to develop and implement high quality software/systems.
- Put in place an efficient, productive, high-quality, transparent development process encompassing all aspects from source code control, integrated builds, automated unit testing and deployment, metrics measurement, etc.
- Interact closely with business to understand business processes and proposing technical as well as non-technical solutions for business problems.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend solutions partner to create architecture which meets short term and long term need of the organization.
- Collaborate with product managers to determine functional and non-functional requirements of new applications.
- Develop high-level proof of concepts and product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Build out technical documentation and help design a target architecture and implementation plan.
- Estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects.
- Profile and investigate application performance issues, and coordinate optimization initiatives.
- Debug functional application issues to determine root cause.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Approve final product before launch.
- 10+ years of experience building web application/cloud based SaaS applications.
- 10+ years of experience with Web API/RESTFul Services and Microsoft SQL.
- Understanding of Agile and Rapid Application Development (RAD) methodologies.
- Knowledge of EXT JS and XSLT will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience developing web application development sufficient to support thousands of concurrent users.
- Experience architecting single and multi-tenant application applications.
- Experience with distributed applications load balanced across web and application server farms.
- Experience architecting and developing applications with cache.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Sound problem solving, coding and debugging skills sufficient to quickly identify and analyze a problem, propose viable solutions and articulate why a solution is preferred.
- Good listening and organizational skills to gather requirements and assess impact. Good critical thinking skills to understand business needs.
- Salary range between Rs 200,000 and 335,000 monthly based on experience and attitude.
- Company paid healthcare with OPD & option to include family members.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Bi-annual salary increases with predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Paid vacations & sick/personal time. Unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.