About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager with 10+ years of hands on development experience. Under this role, he/she will be responsible for building and leading a fast-growing development team, defining and implementing processes and KPIs to track the performance and productivity of the team. The software development manager will be responsible for the timely delivery and quality of all the products developed by the software development team.
- Lead a team of software developers (front-end and back-end) to develop and implement high-quality software/systems.
- Put in place an efficient, productive, high-quality, transparent development process encompassing all aspects from source code control, integrated builds, automated unit testing and deployment, metrics measurement, etc.
- Interact closely with the business to understand business processes and propose technical as well as non-technical solutions for business problems.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend solutions partner to create architecture that meets the short-term and long-term needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with product managers to determine functional and non-functional requirements of new applications.
- Develop high-level proof of concepts and product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Build out the technical documentation and help design a target architecture and implementation plan.
- Estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects.
- Profile and investigate application performance issues, and coordinate optimization initiatives.
- Debug functional application issues to determine the root cause.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Approve final product before launch.
- 10+ years of experience building web application/cloud-based SaaS applications.
- 10+ years of experience with Web API/RESTFul Services and Microsoft SQL.
- Understanding of Agile and Rapid Application Development (RAD) methodologies.
- Knowledge of EXT JS and XSLT will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience developing web application development sufficient to support thousands of concurrent users.
- Experience architecting single and multi-tenant application applications.
- Experience with distributed applications load balanced across web and application server farms.
- Experience architecting and developing applications with cache.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Sound problem solving, coding and debugging skills sufficient to quickly identify and analyze a problem, propose viable solutions and articulate why a solution is preferred.
- Good listening and organizational skills to gather requirements and assess impact. Good critical thinking skills to understand business needs.
- Salary range between Rs 200,000 and 335,000 monthly based on experience and attitude.
- Paid medical insurance with COVID-19 coverage right from the first day!
- Get up to 32 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Bi-annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Earn as much as INR 20,000 from the employee referral program.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.