About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all times. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a reliable and highly professional Senior Operations Manager with outstanding organizational and communication (English) skills to work with one of our clients. Under this role, the ideal candidate will be working directly with one of our customers and delivering on the tasks outlined in the responsibilities section – see below. The candidate must be able to work from 8am to 5pm U.S time.
- Directs and oversees the operations through effective leadership and management of customer service and quality patient care.
- Coordinates operation strategies and activities to ensure the provision of outstanding quality patient care and ABA services while adhering to regulatory and company guidelines and requirements ensuring efficiency and economy.
- Participates in the development of strategic plans, goals, and objectives ensuring alignment with the company.
- Implements, disseminates, and administers operations strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of company’s goals and objectives.
- Implements quality goals and action plans to achieve quality standards.
- Provides leadership, support, and guidance to management including clinical and technical managers and other support.
- Provides informal feedback on an ongoing basis and formal feedback in the quarter performance evaluation process to identify and develop talent.
- Manages the staffing through the appropriate hiring, firing, and disciplinary actions in collaboration with HR.
- Ensures and promotes the development of the management team/succession planning through coaching, training, and leadership development.
- Ensures a strong and robust communications process between all staff as needed by leading communications sessions and meetings and ensuring the appropriate dissemination of communications to direct patient care and support staff within the area.
- Responsible for aggressively addressing and acting upon adverse events and action thresholds in area of responsibility.
- Responsible for profit and loss management of the facility including optimal performance of facility operations to achieve or exceed budgets and key performance indicators.
- Determines impact of proposed changes and identified improvements prior to implementation to ensure a positive effect.
- Ensures efficient and economical performance in accordance with clinic operating budgets and takes the appropriate actions to ensure the attainment of profit and year-end goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the implementation and achievement of the business plan and key performance indicators.
- Ensures all employees receive the appropriate training and education according to policies and procedures including ongoing compliance training.
- Acts as the primary liaison between the company and the business owners, ensuring appropriate communication of company initiatives.
- Prepares reports and audits current procedures and processes to monitor efficiency of operations.
- Initiates weekly and monthly meetings, or as needed, to address concerns and issues in the company.
- Monitors and overlooks the client onboarding process, making sure that the process is smooth, and clients are accommodated accordingly.
- Ensures that clients get the hours that they need by checking in with the scheduling team.
- Ensures that employees get the hours that they need by checking in with the scheduling team.
- Oversees the financial reports and growth of the company.
- Conducts interviews when necessary.
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
- Able to work from 8am to 5pm US time (Eastern Time).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) – a must.
- With degree in Business, Operations Management, or related field.
- With 4-9 years of business operations management and leadership experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Demonstrated leadership and management competencies and skills including excellent decision-making skills, operational excellence, exceptional communication, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated practice of continuous quality improvement and relationship development.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- A dependable, organized, and reliable professional with a huge sense of responsibility.
- An honest, adaptable, and innovative professional with a high sense of integrity.