About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, and customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced Senior Angular Developer with 6-8 years of angular development experience to join our fast-growing organization.
In this role, you will be joining our SaaS team and will be collaborating, developing, and maintaining a state-of-the-art native, cloud-based Software as a Service platform. As part of your job, you will be responsible for writing functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. He/she must be professional, independent, creative, and must be confident.
- Delivering functional changes to pre-existing or new features using Angular
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, collaborating on user story grooming
- Provide consistent, effective work estimation
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external integrations and 3rd party systems
- Managing the delivery pipeline of in-scope components via Azure DevOps Server
- Leading a team of front-end developers and collaborating with QA engineers.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- The candidate must be a self-starter who can take wireframes and implement intuitive user interfaces.
- Creating custom, general-use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Coding, Unit Testing, Design Architecture, Documentation, Code Reviews, Code Optimization, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree ( BA or BS) in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, Computer Applications, or a related field.
- 6-8 years of proven experience in angular
- Good Knowledge of NgRx, Typescript 3+, and EsLint/Tslint for code optimization
- Experience with API development, REST
- Deep applied knowledge of the Angular framework and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Experience in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Mandatory experience with Material UI and/or Bootstrap UI for Angular
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Performance and stability as a primary focus
- Experience updating applications from angular version 8 to 9 and 9 to a higher version, Material UI, and any other third-party libraries to compatible Angular versions.
- Knowledge of Jasmine & Karma for unit testing components and services in angular.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Paid medical insurance with COVID-19 coverage right from the first day!
- Get up to 32 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Earn as much as INR 20,000 from the employee referral program.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- A flat organization with an open-door policy.
- Company-paid certifications and training.