About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for an energetic, reliable and professional Scheduling Coordinator with outstanding organizational and communication (English) skills to work with one of our clients. Under this role, the ideal candidate will be working directly with one of our customers and delivering on the tasks outlined in the responsibilities section – see below. The candidate must be able to from 8am to 5pm U.S time.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing client appointments and properly/timely communicating with the associated parties.
- Responsible for assisting employees with all the issues encountered in the software.
- Responsible for opening and tracking trouble tickets and acting as a liaison between internal employees and software provider.
- Responsible for verifying that employees working sessions (clock-in & clock-out) are properly recorded in the system.
- Verify that all working sessions have adequate documentation and required recorded data.
- Responsible for verifying that all client sessions/notes are properly entered in the system.
- Responsible for collecting and verifying employees’ timesheets for payroll purposes.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Able to work from 8am to 5pm US time (Eastern Time).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with scheduling.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is required.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- A dependable, organized, and reliable professional with a huge sense of responsibility.
- An honest, adaptable, and innovative professional with a high sense of integrity.
- High attention to details is A MUST!
- Must be able to work from our office in Clark, Freeport, Pampanga.
- Competitive salary depending on education & experience.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO with Philcare (enrollment on day1).
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and additional unpaid vacation leaves.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.