About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
The B2B Sales Representative is responsible for acquiring new accounts and maintaining current ones. Under this role, the sales executive will prospect, identify, and generate new opportunities via phone, email, and social networks. He/she will be working with the engineering team to build technology solutions that suit the needs of prospects and customers. Once solutions have been identified, the sales executive will be responsible for preparing the quote or proposal, closing the sales, and procuring and tracking goods until successfully delivered and implemented at the customer location.
- Prospect, identify and generate new opportunities via cold calling, email, social networks, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects.
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close.
- Take a consultative approach with while navigating multiple decision-makers.
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of Cyzerg’s solutions.
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and sales demonstrations with prospective clients.
- Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so.
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective business relationships with Cyzerg’s existing customer base.
- Prepare hardware and/or software quotes for customers in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to validate customers’ hardware and software requirements.
- Engage with hardware and software vendors to obtain quotes based on engineering & customer requirements.
- Perform price research & analysis to find the best product market price.
- Engage with vendors and negotiate product price, delivery, timeliness and other factors.
- Place and track orders from order to delivery at customer location. Confirm customer satisfaction and keep all stakeholders updated on the status of the order.
- Create Invoices and Purchase Orders and maintain updated the procurement tracker.
- Return product to vendors when applicable and follow up with the accounting team to confirm vendor’s refund.
- 2-3 years of experience in high tech sales. Preferably on software and/or SaaS offerings.
- Must be able to work from 8 am to 5 pm US Eastern time.
- Strong executive presence with excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward ambitious goals.
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management.
- Strong interpersonal/analysis skills along with quick and target oriented individual.
- Coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results.
- Positive attitude, strong drive for results, and can easily handle ambiguity.
- Willing to relocate in Clark, Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company).
- Competitive base salary depending on education, experience, and industry expertise.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and additional unpaid vacation leaves.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open-door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.