About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
The SaaS Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, identifying, and generating new opportunities via phone, email, and social networks. Under this role, he/she will be responsible for the sales of Cyzerg’s software products and effectively building and managing a sales pipeline.
- Prospect, identify and generate new opportunities via cold calling, email, social networks, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects.
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close.
- Take a consultative approach with while navigating multiple decision-makers.
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of Cyzerg’s solutions.
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and sales demonstrations with prospective clients.
- Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so.
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective business relationships with Cyzerg’s existing customer base.
- 4+ years of experience in high tech sales. Preferably on software and/or SaaS offerings.
- 2+ years of experience in logistics with knowledge of Full Truck Load (FTL), Less than Truck Load (LTL), Intermodal, Full Container Load (FCL), Less than Container Load (FCL), Air and Warehouse Services is a plus.
- Must be able to work from 8 am to 5 pm US Eastern time.
- Strong executive presence with excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward ambitious goals.
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management.
- Strong interpersonal/analysis skills along with quick and target-oriented individual.
- Coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results.
- Positive attitude, strong drive for results, and can easily handle ambiguity.
- Competitive salary based on education & experience.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Paid vacations and unlimited unpaid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, if there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.