About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers, and delivering excellence at all times. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a well-organized Recruitment Specialist to organize and coordinate human resources duties, office procedures, and facilitate recruitment. Your role is to ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and oversee our full cycle recruiting. Under this role, the Recruitment Specialist will be reporting to the Operations Manager and will be working directly with one of our customers and delivering on the tasks outlined in the responsibilities section – see below.
To ensure success, he/ she should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. The ideal candidate is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Source talented candidates on niche platforms, like JobStreet, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Perform pre-screening calls & interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Serving as a point person for all employee questions, concerns, and needs.
- Completing all Joining, Orientation, and Exit formalities.
- Guarantee compliance with all governmental relations & labor laws.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of employee engagements.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Coordinate with management to forecast goals and hiring needs.
- Prioritize multiple demanding tasks, while working independently.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- 1 year of proven experience in human resources and administration.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in recruitment.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, business administration, management, or related field.
- Must be able to work from 8am to 5pm EST.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Must be well-organized.
- Excellent communication skills in English for both written and verbal is a MUST!
- Must be able to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, always growing/professional/competitive environment.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Company paid medical insurance/HMO with PhilCare (enrollment on day 1).
- Competitive base salary depending on education, experience, and industry expertise.
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and additional unpaid vacation leaves.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not within Pampanga.