About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented and detailed oriented WordPress/HTML/CSS Developer who can convert beautiful designs into fully functional and responsive websites. The ideal candidate should be a self-driven professional, always curious about new frontend technologies and perfecting the user experience. He/she must have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems and must have the ability to solve problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends.
- Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Convert Mockup Design to Custom WordPress Theme.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop websites that are responsive and functional across multiple platforms (desktop, tablet and mobile) and web browsers.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a WordPress/HTML/CSS developer.
- Hands on experience in working with Custom Theme in WordPress.
- Knowledge of PHP and jQuery is a must.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- Proficiency in WordPress, SAAS, Less, XHTML, Bootstrap and, eCommerce.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of Apache or NGINX is a plus
- Knowledge of Angular JS is a plus.
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Paid medical insurance with COVID-19 coverage right from the first day!
- Get up to 32 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and additional unpaid vacation leaves.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Earn as much as INR 20,000 from the employee referral program.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.