About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers, and delivering excellence at all times. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a Mid-level Quality Assurance Automaton Test Engineer responsible for the execution of system testing on a simple to complex websites, and web applications using test scripts in selenium using JAVA. The QA engineer must be able to work collaboratively within the software development team and business units to execute and validate test cases-based system requirements.
This position ensures the quality, reliability, integrity, and performance of all software products produced for end user’s consumption.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Identify and write test scenarios and test cases from user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Isolate, replicate, and document/report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Participate in test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Clearly understand the difference between missed requirements, development bugs, production defects, and backlog items.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as test data, data validation, scripts, and more.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Participate in the improvement of the quality assurance process, deliverables, and methodologies.
- Candidate should have more than 3+ years of experience in Manual testing with 2+ years into Automation testing, Developing and executing test cases, and test scripts.
- QA Automation Candidate with experience in Selenium (using Java) framework.
- Testing, Maven, Data-driven Framework knowledge is required.
- Proficient in different types of Testing like Integration, Regression, Smoke Sanity, User Acceptance testing etc.Proficient in different types of Testing like Integration, Regression, Smoke Sanity, User Acceptance testing etc.
- Should have knowledge of Defect Management, Bug life cycle, Performance management using ALM tool. Good Understanding of Soap & rest tool.
- Exposure with working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Understanding of QA metrics and reporting.
- Should have excellent written and verbal Communication Skills & work independently & in a team with a high level of quality.
- Creation and execution of test cases, test scenarios, test plan, test scripts for manual & automated testing.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar relevant field.Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environments.Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Salary range Rs 60,000 to 70,000 monthly based on experience and attitude.
- Company paid healthcare with OPD & option to include family members.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Bi-annual salary increases with predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Paid vacations & sick/personal time. Unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.