About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced Mid-Level ASP.Net Developer with 3-5 years of ASP.NET/C# development experience to join our fast-growing organization.
In this role, you will be joining our SaaS team and will be collaborating, developing and maintaining a state of the art native, cloud-based Software as a Service platform. As part of your job you will be responsible for writing functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. He/she must be professional, independent, creative and must be confident.
- Understand requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Collaborate with a team of business & IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design and write prototypes according to specifications.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing. Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Collaborate with internal teams, customers and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Bachelors degree ( BA or BS) in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, Computer applications or related field.
- Proven experience with ASP.NET MVC 4/5 & Core.
- 3-5 years of experience building web application/cloud-based SaaS systems.
- 3-5 years of experience with Web API/RESTFul Services, OAuth and Microsoft SQL/SQL Azure.
- 3-5 years of experience/technical expertise in Microservice, SQL, T-SQL, ASP.Net, C#, VB.NET, Object oriented programming, Visual Studio, XML & Jquery.
- Knowledge of XSLT will be an added advantage.
- Azure Cloud Services knowledge would be plus.
- Understanding of Agile and Rapid Application Development (RAD) methodologies.
- Previous experience developing web application. Development of systems capable of supporting thousands of users running multiple web browser platforms.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Sound problem solving, coding and debugging skills sufficient to quickly identify and analyze a problem, propose viable solutions and articulate why a solution is preferred.
- Good listening and organizational skills to gather requirements and assess impact. Good critical thinking skills to understand business needs.
- Salary range Rs 80,000 to 1,16,500 monthly based on experience and attitude.
- Paid medical insurance with COVID-19 coverage right from the first day!
- Get up to 32 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Bi-annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Earn as much as INR 20,000 from the employee referral program.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.