About the Company
Cyzerg is a warehouse technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarters in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
This is a full-time position for a talented, passionate, independent, and driven digital marketing executive, who is looking to become a Digital Marketing expert! The candidate will be exposed to the latest and most advanced marketing strategies. He/she will be provided with training to help him/her achieve professional and business goals. The candidate will also take a front-row seat in driving marketing strategies that will impulse company growth.
- Responsible for creating, heading, and managing company social efforts under different platforms, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms necessary.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining company’s newsletter campaigns.
- Responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns, such as email, PPC, retargeting, direct mail, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing job-related KPIs (key performance indicators), creating weekly and monthly reports, and suggesting and executing action plans to improve KPIs.
- Responsible for meeting with clients and reporting marketing performance, discussing issues, and creating solutions to alleviate said problems.
- Responsible for completing drafts and/or finished projects within schedule.
- Responsible for creating content for marketing collaterals, such as brochures, proposals, quotes, presentations, and all company collaterals deemed necessary.
- Responsible for creating online marketing content that may be deemed necessary, such as blogs, press releases, e-books, whitepapers, website content, etc.
- Collaborate in the creation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and providing insights.
- Understanding companies’ voice and branding and embodying it across all efforts.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Digital Marketing, particularly Social Media, Email Marketing, Newsletters, SEO, Ad Campaigns, and more.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, or any business course.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills. (Including remarkable grammar and vocabulary).
- Hubspot experience is a plus.
- An independent, highly-motivated, and passionate individual, who has the dream to grow in a competitive setting.
- The mindset of a perfectionist. (Great attention to detail)
- Quick learner and a logical thinker.
- A dependable and reliable professional with a huge sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to work from 3pm to 12am Philippines time.
- Office-based work.
- Salary range PHP 30,000 to 35,000 monthly based on experience, expertise, and attitude. (We are open to negotiations)
- Paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Invent the future. We allocate company time for you to explore new technologies and find better and more efficient ways to help our customers.
- Employee referral program (earn as much as Php 13,000)
- Annual performance appraisal
- Performance bonus