About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
The Logistics Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, identifying, and generating new opportunities via phone, email, and social networks. Under this role, he/she will be responsible for the sales of software as a service (SaaS) cloud products for the supply chain industry. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in the supply chain, especially in relation to the followings: Full Truck Load (FTL), Less than Truck Load (LTL), Intermodal, Full Container Load (FCL), Less than Container Load (FCL), Air and Warehouse Services.
- Prospect, identify, and generate new opportunities via cold calling, email, social networks, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects.
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation, and close.
- Take a consultative approach while navigating multiple decision-makers.
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, and create engagement and acceptance of Cyzerg’s solutions.
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and sales demonstrations with prospective clients.
- Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so.
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective business relationships with Cyzerg’s existing customer base.
- 2+ years of experience in logistics with knowledge of Full Truck Load (FTL), Less than Truck Load (LTL), Intermodal, Full Container Load (FCL), Less than Container Load (FCL), Air and Warehouse Services.
- 2+ years of experience in sales is a plus.
- Must be able to work from 8 am to 5 pm US Eastern time.
- Strong executive presence with excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward ambitious goals.
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management.
- Strong interpersonal/analysis skills along with quick and target-oriented individual.
- Coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results.
- Positive attitude, strong drive for results, and can easily handle ambiguity.
- Willing to relocate in Clark, Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company).
- Salary range (between Php 52,185 – 80,000) monthly based on experience and attitude.
- $300 signing bonus.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, if there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open-door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.