About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Automation Analyst responsible for the execution of system testing on simple to complex websites, mobile apps and web applications. The QA engineer must be able to work collaboratively within the software development team and business units to execute and validate test cases based system requirements.
This position ensures the quality, reliability, integrity, and performance of all software products produced for end users consumption.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Identify and write test scenarios and test cases from user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Isolate, replicate, and document/report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results.
- Participate in test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Clearly understand the difference between missed requirements, development bugs, production defects and backlog items.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as test data, data validation, scripts and more.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Participate in the improvement of the quality assurance process, deliverables, and methodologies.
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and have participated in / rolled out test automation initiatives.
- Executing, tracking, and reporting on the development and execution of the automated tests.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance.
- At least 6 months of experience in Test Automation Scripts using Java & Selenium is must.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and balance workload based on the priority of assignments.
- Proactive problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Work with software developers to troubleshoot and resolve quality issues.
- Able to create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases from specifications or verbal communications.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Able to work in a team-based Agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good programming knowledge in java, debugging/troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills. (Must)
- Salary range Rs 13,000 to 20,000 monthly based on experience and attitude.
- Paid medical insurance with COVID-19 coverage right from the first day!
- Get up to 32 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Earn as much as INR 20,000 from the employee referral program.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.