About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a hands-on, skilled and passionate Junior Accountant to provide support in all the accounting and financial aspects of the company. This person will be providing support to two accounting companies responsible for day to day accounting task in the Philippines and India. He/she will be performing accounting tasks for the US branch.
The ideal candidate must have a solid accounting and financial background with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet datelines. You should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities.
This person must be self-motivated/self-starter, professionally driven, and looking to grow his/her career. He/she must be very detail oriented with excellent communication skills (English) and capable of communicating with all levels of the business.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Responsible for performing accounts receivables and account payables of the US and PH branches.
- Sending Invoices to customers and follow up collections.
- Responsible in the preparation of payroll computation for PH employees.
- Responsible for maintaining organized all accounting paper trail. Ex, receipts, invoices, etc.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares the monthly bank and credit card reconciliation statement and other account analyses.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor or degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Must be able to work from 4pm to 1am Philippines time (4am to 1pm US time).
- Must have strong computer skills and accounts reconciliation knowledge.
- Can communicate well in all levels in the organization
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks or any other ERP solutions
- Advance excel skills.
- Confident, assertive and capable of working independently. Detailed oriented.
- Fluent in English with strong written, verbal and interpersonal Communication Skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Willing to relocate in Clark Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company).
- Competitive base salary (between Php 20,000 – 25,000) depending on education, experience and industry expertise.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and there is proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Invent the future. We allocate company time for you to explore new technologies and find better and more efficient ways to help our customers.