About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for maintaining current accounts. He/she will work with the engineering team to build technology solutions that suit the needs of prospects and customers. Once solutions have been identified, the sales executive will be responsible for preparing the quote or proposal, closing the sales, and procuring and tracking goods until successfully delivered and implemented at the customer location.
- Prepare hardware and/or software quotes for customers and the sales team in a timely manner.
- Prepare proposals with the support of the engineering & sales executive team in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and follow up with the engineering team to validate customers’ hardware and software requirements.
- Collect information from sales and procurement teams to prepare quotes, proposals, and other sales-related requests.
- Interface and collaborate with the sales & executive teams to plan and prioritize quotes and proposals.
- Follow up with customers via phone and/or email when requested by the sales executive(s).
- Support sales executives with any additional help that they might need to expedite and facilitate sales.
- Proven 3+ years of sales experience. Technology sales experience is A PLUS!
- Must be able to work from 8 am to 5 pm US Eastern time.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal & written).
- Must capable of working in a fast pace environment while handling multiple tasks & priorities.
- Must be a detailed oriented, independent and reliable professional.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Knowledge of hardware/software technologies across several platforms including computers, networks, servers, and peripherals is A PLUS!.
- Experience/knowledge with Dell, Cisco, Lenovo, Synology, Barracuda products – A PLUS!
- Knowledge of software licensing models across different software vendors – A PLUS!
- Willing to relocate in Clark, Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company).
- Competitive base salary (between Php 27,000 – 45,000) + bonus based on sales quota.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, if there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open-door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.