About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers, and delivering excellence at all times. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a well-organized Human Resources Manager to lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department. Your role is to ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and oversee our full cycle recruiting. Under this role, the Human Resources Manager will be working directly with one of our customers and delivering on the tasks outlined in the responsibilities section – see below.
To ensure success, he/ she should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of an effective hiring and onboarding process, employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. The ideal candidate is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Ensuring that all employees’ concerns are addressed accordingly.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding and offboarding process.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of proven experience in human resources and administration (US HR experience preferred).
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, business administration, management, or related field.
- Must be able to work from 8am to 5pm EST in an office-based environment (graveyard shift).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, always growing/professional/competitive environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills is a MUST!
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Company paid medical insurance/HMO with PhilCare (enrollment on first day).
- Competitive base salary (between Php 75,000 – 88,000) depending on education, experience, and industry expertise – for research.
- Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not within Pampanga.