About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a well-organized HR Talent Acquisition to organize and coordinate administration duties, office procedures, and facilitating recruitment. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and oversee our full cycle recruiting. Under this role, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be reporting to the HR Manager. To ensure success, He/ She should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. The ideal of the candidate is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Serving as a point person for all employee questions, concerns and needs.
- Completing all Joining, Orientation and Exit formalities.
- Oversee the quality of services of all vendors including but not limited to outside contractors, lawyers and others. Guarantee compliance with all governmental relations & labor laws.
- Purchasing & Inventory of Supplies and Equipment maintaining proper stock levels.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Office Maintenance and improvements of facility.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of employee engagements.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen Information Technology resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls & interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Source talented candidates on niche platforms, like jobstreet LinkedIn, Indeed etc.
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Prioritize multiple demanding tasks, while working independently.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Keep up to date with new HR technology trends and talent recruitment methodologies
- 3-5 years of proven experience in human resources and administration.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in talent hiring.
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting).
- Working under tight deadlines, to close the positions.
- Degree in Human Resources, business administration, the management or related field.
- Must be able to work from 3pm to 12am PH time.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle sensitive information with confidentially.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, always growing/professional/competitive environment.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and additional unpaid vacation leaves.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.