About the Company:
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers, and delivering excellence at all times. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job:
We are looking for a well-organized Human Resources (HR) Assistant to be involved in a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database and to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You will also assist in creating policies, processes, and documents. Under this role, the Human Resources (HR) Assistant will be working directly with one of our customers and delivering the tasks outlined in the responsibilities section – see below.
To ensure success, he/ she should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of an effective HR process, employee relationships, and payroll and benefits administration. The ideal candidate is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide day-to-day clerical and administrative support to the HR and Operations team
- Organizes and maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Monitor, compile, and update employee licenses and credentials.
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees relative to standard policies, benefits, and all facets of Human Resources.
- Assist in timekeeping and payroll preparation by providing relevant data.
- Provide payroll information for new employees to accounting department.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Monitor and execute performance evaluation for employees when due.
- Monitoring of benefits for employees.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Perform onboarding and offboarding processes for employees.
- Conduct initial orientation for newly hired employees.
- Prepare HR related reports and conduct periodic employee surveys as needed.
- Organize, prepare, and execute employee engagement activities.
- Dissemination of information to employees regarding HR related activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Proven experience in human resources and administration.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, business administration, management, or related field.
- Must be able to work from 8am to 5pm EST.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular).
- Must be able to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, always growing/professional/competitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.