About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
As a Help Desk Support, you will be responsible for helping our customers with their technical problems in an effective and professional manner. Common support requests include but are not limited to email, software, computer performance, printers, and network connectivity issues.
The ideal candidate must be customer-centric with a positive attitude and outstanding communication skills. He/she must be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Provide support (hardware & software) to end-users.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Windows client operating systems.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot local and network printers – local installations and also via GPO.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot email and Outlook related issues.
- Experience with Office 365 including the creation of mailboxes, distribution lists as well as configuring forwarders, archival, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues related to computer performance and system degradation.
- Able to troubleshoot network and internet connectivity issues.
- Experience using troubleshooting tools including but not limited to Ping, Nslookup, Tracert, Telnet, Task Manager, Performance Monitoring, Process Explorer, Check Disk, etc.
- Experience removing malwares including but not limited to virus, ad-ware, spywares, Trojan Horse, etc.
- Support customer’s application as needed – we will train you on this if required.
- Troubleshoot issues with remote connections at the desktop level and escalate tickets when required.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solution(s).
- Serve as customer contact person for technical support and service maintenance.
- Manage installations, repair, maintenance of computers, printers and scanners.
- Help and support users with issues such as computer crashes, hard drive failures, network layer 1 connectivity issues and others.
- Effectively communicate with customers and set clear expectations. Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings. Build positive relationships with customers
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Must be able to work from 6 pm to 3 am PH time.
- Willing to relocate in Clark Pampanga – A must!!!
- Required language(s): Excellent English.
- 4 years of working experience specialized in IT/Computer – Hardware or equivalent – is a plus!
- A+ Certified or equivalent – is a plus!
- Microsoft Certification on Windows Desktop Operating System – is a plus!
- Network+ is very nice too.
- A competitive base salary (between Php 28,000 – 50,000) depends on education, experience, and industry expertise.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.