About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, and customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced Full Stack Technical Lead with 8-10 years of angular development experience to join our fast-growing organization.
In this role, you will be joining our SaaS team and will be collaborating, developing, and maintaining a state-of-the-art native, cloud-based Software as a Service platform. As part of your job, you will be responsible for writing functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. He/she must be professional, independent, creative, and must be confident.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies, including planning, grooming, product demonstration, and team retrospectives.
- Be able to make correct and precise estimates and guide, coordinate, and support the team to meet them on time.
- Must possess exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills, solution-focused with the ability to understand complex problems and articulate them into simple issues and solutions.
- Identifying technical risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Be able to adapt to the internal process and be in touch with the team – know exactly what each team member does and be ready for the flexibility in schedule (people work in different time zones across or sometimes even within the teams).
- Experience working closely with PMs, testers and POs and understanding of business needs of the customer.
- Candidate for this role should be a self-starter who can work under minimal supervision and without constant guidance.
- Provide leadership, behavioral, and technical mentoring to other team members. Work to foster an agile and collaborative work environment.
- May serve as an architect, principal developer in the course of a large or complex project.
- Support the team in the writing of deployment scripts and place a strong emphasis on automated deployment, infrastructure automation solutions, and continuous delivery process.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to the original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to development standards and facilitate sharing of best practices across development teams and support organizations.
- A passion for coding and keeping up to date with new technologies frameworks and techniques
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in web development on large products using Dot Net, Angular Technologies and MS SQL Server.
- 4+ experience with RESTful APIs and a Microservices architecture, ability to read code and participate in Peer Reviews, ability to write Unit tests, Scrum.
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience in frontend development with Angular 2+ in designing and developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building and managing infrastructure deployed in MS AZURE.
- Enterprise-grade qualities: experience with application architecture, necessarily with large and complex data transactions and across multiple systems.
- Performance and stability as a primary focus.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Paid medical insurance with COVID-19 and OPD coverage right from the first day!
- Get up to 32 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Earn as much as INR 20,000 from the employee referral program.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- A flat organization with an open-door policy.
- Company-paid certifications and training.