About the Company:
Cyzerg is a warehouse technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job:
This is a full-time position for a passionate, detail-oriented, and independent content writer, who has 3-5 years of experience in content writing. The candidate will be creating online and offline content that is logical and engaging as well as accurately reflecting the company’s brand voice, target market, and ideals. Other responsibilities that this position may include are analyzing marketing metrics and collaborating across departments to execute company initiatives.
- Responsible for creating 3-5 articles per week, including keyword research, content writing, SEO, attaching images/videos, and posting on the appropriate CMS (content management system).
- Responsible for creating guides, e-books, whitepapers, and website content
- Responsible for creating content for marketing collaterals, such as brochures, proposals, quotes, presentations, and all company collaterals deemed necessary.
- Responsible for creating other content such as newsletters, social media, and more, if necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing job-related KPIs (key performance indicators) and suggesting action plans to improve KPIs.
- Collaborate in the creation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and providing insights.
- Collaborate in the creation, launch, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns, such as branding, retargeting, email, direct mail, and cold calling.
- Understanding the company’s voice and branding and embodying it across all efforts.
- 3-5 years of professional experience writing content, articles, and e-books.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College/Master’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or any related field.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills. (Including remarkable grammar and vocabulary).
- SEO expert.
- Hubspot experience is a plus.
- An independent, highly-motivated, and passionate individual, who has the dream to grow in a competitive setting.
- A curious mind to learn the different aspects of the warehouse industry and technologies.
- Perfectionist. (Great attention to detail)
- Quick learner and a logical thinker.
- A dependable and reliable professional with a huge sense of responsibility.
- Able to work from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am PH time.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and additional unpaid vacation leaves.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.