About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a hands-on, skilled, and passionate Bookkeeper to provide support in all the accounting and financial aspects of one of our clients. Under this role, the ideal candidate will be working directly with one of our customers and delivering on the tasks outlined in the responsibilities section – see below. The candidate must be able to from 8am to 5pm U.S time.
The ideal candidate must have a solid accounting and financial background with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet datelines. You should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities.
This person must be self-motivated/self-starter, professionally driven, and looking to grow his/her career. He/she must be very detail oriented with excellent communication skills (English) and capable of communicating with all levels of the business.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow projection, and other reports.
- Responsible for performing accounts receivables and account payables
- Sending invoices to customers and follow-up collections.
- Responsible in the preparation and processing of payroll computation for US employees.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing all accounting trail. Ex. receipts, invoices, etc.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares the monthly bank and credit card reconciliation statement and other account analyses.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor or degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Must be able to work from 8am to 5pm EST.
- Must have strong computer skills and accounts reconciliation knowledge.
- Can communicate well in all levels in the organization
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks or any other ERP solutions.
- Advance excel skills.
- Confident, assertive, and capable of working independently. Detail-oriented.
- Fluent in English with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication Skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Willing to relocate in Clark Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company)
- Competitive base salary (between Php 28,000-32,000) depending on education, experience and industry expertise.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO (Philcare) right from the first day!
- Get up to 15 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Earn as much as PHP 13,500 from the employee referral program.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.