About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented and detailed-oriented Angular Associate to be part of our web application development team. Primary responsibilities will be front-end development of web applications using Angular 6+, Ajax, and RESTful web services. He/she will be responsible for implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with front-end and back-end developers, QA analysts, and product managers. The ideal candidate should be a self-driven professional, always curious about new front end technologies and perfecting the user experience.
- Develop new user-facing features and functionality for our applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Bachelors degree (BA or BS) in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, Computer applications or related field.
- 1-3 years of proven experience as a Front End Developer with Angular experience.
- Proficiency in AngularJS 6 or 7, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge and experience with JSON and REST services.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling.
- Responsive Page Design – supporting all device types & browser compatibilities.
- Comfortable with GitHub and version control.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary range Rs 45,000 to 75,000 monthly based on experience and attitude.
- Paid medical insurance with COVID-19 coverage right from the first day!
- Get up to 32 days of paid time off, monthly short leaves, marriage leaves, and unlimited unpaid vacation leaves. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Annual year-end bonus and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Earn as much as INR 20,000 from the employee referral program.
- Happy Hour every Friday – Free meal every Friday with an extra hour of break time to bond with the team and participate in games and activities.
- Annual team-building – Shift gears and explore adventures with the team out of the office!
- Career development plans – We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Casual wear in the office – Express your fashion or stay comfy!
- Flat organization with an open door policy.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.