About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for an energetic, reliable and professional administrative assistant with outstanding organizational and communication (English) skills to work with one of our clients. Under this role, the ideal candidate will be working directly with one of our customers and delivering on the tasks outlined in the responsibilities section – see below. The candidate must be able to from 8am to 5pm U.S time.
- Answer incoming calls (8am to 4pm EST). Return calls as needed.
- Answer questions regarding custom wheelchairs, urological supplies, repairs of custom wheelchairs and retail items at store.
- Order intakes and entering of new patients.
- Request Prescription (Rx), Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN), Medical Notes and Attestation (for electronic or illegible signatures) biannually or annually based on Third Party Payor.
- Run Insurance eligibilities at intake and each month prior to ordering/shipping.
- Review financial tab in Brightree to make certain no more than two (2) months are pending payment.
- Ship out no charge (n/c) samples if requested.
- Contact (call or email) each patient/client every month to confirm need prior to ordering/shipping supplies and create corresponding note in Brightree.
- Create Purchase Order (PO).
- Order supplies through Brightree, should it be necessary to order directly from manufacturer or distributor written supplier authorization is required.
- Obtain Delivery Confirmation the next day or as soon as available.
- Enter invoices into SAGE Accounting for payment.
- Assist with gathering documentation for post payment audits.
- Make outbound calls as requested by supplier staff.
- Any other functions that may be part of customer service.
- Able to work from 8am to 5pm US time (Eastern Time).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as administrative assistant.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is required.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- A dependable, organized and reliable professional with a huge sense of responsibility.
- An honest, adaptable and innovative professional with a high sense of integrity.
- Must be able to work from our office in Clark, Freeport, Pampanga.
- Competitive salary (between Php 20,000 – 25,000) depending on education & experience.
- Company paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Paid vacations, personal and sick time.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not living within Pampanga (will be given after regularization).