About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specializing in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarters in Miami, Florida and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers, and delivering excellence at all times. Anchored on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork, and opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture and core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a highly motivated Technology Sales Associate with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will be required to source new business opportunities, generate new clients, and maintain a sales pipeline with high conversion rates. To ensure success in this role, you should have good knowledge of technical products and services, a passion for sales & technology, and excellent interpersonal skills. Ultimately, an effective sales associate drives business by understanding the client’s needs and providing the right product choices.
- Generating new clients and maintaining a sales pipeline with high conversion rates.
- Meeting monthly recurrent and non-recurrent revenue quotas by closing new accounts and growing existing accounts.
- Advising prospects and customers on technology acquisition and upgrades in services and products, such as IT outsourcing, technical projects, cloud computing, voice-over IP, software development, and more.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support and guidance, as well as researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Identifying decision-makers, qualifying needs, presenting relevant value, maintaining touchpoints, and preparing to overcome barriers to generate sales.
- Acquiring new accounts through telephone cold calling and email communication.
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects and current customers to develop and maintain excellent relations.
- Accurately documenting and managing all sales activities in our CRM (Hubspot).
- Preparing proposals, quotes, and any other sales-related documents.
- Negotiating opportunities terms, discounts, and implementation.
- Attending seminars, conferences, and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing the revenue of clients.
- 1-3 years experience selling technology-related products/services to small and medium businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Technology, Marketing, or similar field required.
- Experience in relevant channels preferred: Managed Service Providers (MSP), Value-Added Resellers (VAR), Technology Service Providers (TSP).
- Demonstrated ability to manage a sales process, including negotiating sales opportunities to closure, through a deep understanding of a prospective customer’s buying process.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, software as a service (SaaS), and hardware/software technologies.
- Willingness to learn new technology and selling techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and communicate clearly.
- Base salary between $40,000 and $45,000 per year, plus commission. Opportunity to earn more than $85,000 per year.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits.
- Company paid personal time and vacation.
- Unlimited vacations once you have met quotas and with advanced notice.
- Skills training, paid technical sales training, and access to technical experts to assist during the sales process.
- Career development plans to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.