About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for an energetic, reliable and professional administrative assistant with outstanding organizational and communication (English) skills to work with one of our clients. Under this role, the ideal candidate will be working directly with one of our customers and delivering on the tasks outlined in the responsibilities section – see below. The candidate must be able to from 8am to 5pm U.S time.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing client appointments and properly/timely communicating with the associated parties.
- Responsible for assisting employees with all the issues encountered in the system.
- Responsible for opening and tracking trouble tickets and acting as a liaison between internal employees and software provider.
- Responsible for verifying that employees working sessions (clock-in & clock-out) are properly recorded in the system.
- Verify that all working sessions have adequate documentation and required recorded data.
- Responsible for verifying that all customer sessions/notes are properly entered in the system.
- Responsible for collecting and verifying employees’ timesheets for payroll purposes.
- Performing employees’ onboarding, offboarding and collecting/archiving related documentation.
- Responsible for searching online articles, eBooks, journals, etc. as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to work from 8am to 5pm US time (Eastern Time).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as administrative assistant.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is required.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- A dependable, organized and reliable professional with a huge sense of responsibility.
- An honest, adaptable and innovative professional with a high sense of integrity.
- Must be able to work from our office in Clark, Freeport, Pampanga.
- Competitive salary (between Php 20,000 - 25,000) depending on education & experience.
- Company paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Paid vacations, personal and sick time.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not living within Pampanga (will be given after regularization).