About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarters in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers, and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a Network/VoIP Engineer responsible for making sure that networks and VoIP infrastructures of our customers are running problem free and performing around the clock. The candidate must be proactive, shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems, manage multiple priorities and follow through on tickets/projects/tasks to completion.
The ideal candidate must have excellent understanding and experience in network and VoIP. Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in network engineering & administration with outstanding communication skills.
- Architect, implement, and manage network environments across small and medium size businesses.
- Provide resolution to all network related problems across routers, firewalls, switches and access point, and VoIP.
- Implement, manage and monitor a comprehensive network monitoring & alerting system that closely monitors network devices performance and VoIP traffic.
- Establish systems baseline and detect performance deviations across the networking infrastructure to deliver proactive network management.
- Implement, manage and monitor a comprehensive patch management process to guarantee that all network devices are up to date with the latest IOS.
- Architect, configure, manage and support VoIP networks & PBX (Issabel) systems.
- Work with clients and internal teams to design and implement call routing solutions.
- Recommend solutions, improvements, strategy, and architecture for voice network and systems.
- Ensure incident tickets are attended to in a timely manner.
- Implements and troubleshoots voice-related solutions/incidents/system outages.
- Able to work from 7:30am to 4:30pm EST (US Time).
- Experience with Firewalls, Routing, Security, Switching, LAN/WAN design, VPN and technologies (Cisco, Ubiquit and FortiNet/FortiGate).
- Experience with voice networks, Issabel PBX systems, VoIP protocols and call routing.
- Proven ability successfully architecting, implementing, managing and supporting networks & VoIP infrastructures
- Minimum 5 years Industry Related Experience as a Network/VoIP Engineer
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field required.
- Cisco CCNA and/or CCNP certification required. CCIE is a plus.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers to discuss needs and provide solutions
- Strong experience with Linux system administration (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive base salary (between Php 48,000 - 60,000) depending on education, experience.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not within Pampanga (will be given after regularization).