About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a Junior Sales Engineer that can provide clients with sales advise and support. The ideal candidate will be responsible for translating customers’ technological needs into solutions. Once the solution is built, the technical sales engineer will be responsible for negotiating the best possible price and generating quotes and proposals for Sales & Account Executives.
He/she will be assigned to a team of Account & Sales Executives and will be providing all the necessary support to win new business. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of computers, servers and network parts as well as operating systems and software packages.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to validate customers’ hardware and software requirements and solutions before purchase
- Review and analyze hardware and software requirements based on customers’ needs and solution requirements.
- Interface and collaborate with the sales team to plan and prioritize procurement activities.
- Engage multiple hardware and software vendors to obtain quotes based on solution requirements.
- Compare quotes across vendors and negotiate with suppliers for price, quality, timeliness and other factors.
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs.
- Actively seek for new software and hardware partners that can provide competitive pricing to our customers and the company.
- Work closely with the Sales Executive. Generate quotes, proposals and other sales related requests.
- Place and keep track of orders from vendors and distributors to make sure items will arrive on time for projects.
- Create, update, and track sales opportunities in Hubspot.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales quotas.
- Create Invoices and Purchase Orders in Quickbooks and maintain updated the procurement tracker.
- Follow the existing quoting process and continue its development and enhancement.
- At least one year in the technology field. Preferably in roles of technology procurement.
- Candidate must have a college degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Knowledge of hardware/software technologies across several platforms including computers, networks, servers and peripherals.
- Experience/knowledge with Dell, Cisco, Lenovo, Synology, Barracuda products - A PLUS!
- Knowledge of software licensing models across different software vendors. A MUST!
- An independent, highly-motivated, and passionate individual, who has the dream to grow in a competitive setting.
- Able to work from 8am to 5pm US Eastern time.
- Inquisitive and almost a perfectionist. Focus and detailed oriented.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Willing to relocate in Clark, Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company).
- Competitive base salary (between Php 27,000 - 32,000) + bonus incentive based on sales quotas.
- Paid medical insurance after working 3 months consecutively with the company (MaxicareHealth Card with Dental, Annual Physical Exam, Life Insurance).
- Paid vacations, personal time, sick time and national holidays.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We really want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Paid Certifications (reimbursed when passed).
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not within Pampanga (will be given after regularization).