About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers, and delivering excellence at all times. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented and detailed-oriented WordPress/HTML/CSS Developer who can convert beautiful designs into fully functional and responsive websites. The ideal candidate should be a self-driven professional, always curious about new frontend technologies, and perfecting the user experience. He/she must have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems and must have the ability to solve problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends.
- Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop websites that are responsive and functional across multiple platforms (desktop, tablet, and mobile) and web browsers.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end.
- 2-5 years of proven experience as a WordPress/HTML/CSS front end developer.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a similar relevant field.
- Proficiency in WordPress, SAAS, Less, XHTML, Bootstrap, and E-commerce.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of Angular JS is a plus.
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary range Rs 40,000 to 55,000 monthly based on experience and attitude.
- Company-paid healthcare with OPD & option to include family members.
- Company-paid certifications and trainings.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Bi-annual salary increases with a predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Paid vacations & sick/personal time. Unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.