About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation, and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central, and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL, and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all times. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and self-starter Computer Field Service Technician to deliver class A customer service. The field service technician will be traveling to customers’ locations across Miami Dade and Broward and providing onsite technical support (basic computer and network support). He/she will be working closely with the help desk team and act as their extended hands and eyes.
This is the perfect position for students and fresh I.T graduates looking to gain hands-on experience and learn from well-rounded IT professionals.
- Provide onsite basic computer and network support (hardware & software) to end-users during field visits or dispatches.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Serve as the customer contact person for onsite technical support and service maintenance.
- Manage on-site installations, repair, maintenance of computers, phones, printers, and scanners.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot handheld and barcode scanners.
- Help and support users with issues such as computer crashes, hard drive failures, network layer 1 connectivity issues, and others.
- Properly coordinate appointments and effectively resolve schedule conflicts.
- Cooperate with the technical support team and share information across the organization.
- Effectively communicate with customers and set clear expectations. Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Travel between customers’ location across Miami Dade (80% in Doral area) and Broward (20%) Counties
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings. Build positive relationships with customers
- Must be enrolled or completed in a computer/I.T-related degree.
- English and/or Spanish – bilingual preferred but not required
- Outstanding communication skills and customer service
- A+ Certified and/or Network+ is a plus
- Inquisitive and almost a perfectionist
- Persistent and analytical. Focus and detailed oriented
- Ability to manage simultaneous and conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- Ability to manage to and meet deadlines
- Competitive salary between $27,000 - $33,280 per year based on education & experience.
- Paid traveled mileage (between $200-$300/month).
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Paid vacations and unlimited unpaid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, if there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.